The Bulgar Dump

Write creatively!
BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent

The Bulgar Dump

Post by BgKnight » 21:07:47 Wednesday, 12 March, 2014

Sometimes I wrote stuff, small or large, ill post anything interesting here:
It was freezing on the outside. However, on the inside of the suit, its almost boiling hot. My air is running out, so whomever is listening to this, will find my body long gone and frozen in the vacuum of space. I was someone, back before this, I was Natalya Nadezhdova, an aspiring cosmonaut in the growing space program of the USSR. I was a hero of the people and the proletariat. And now I am up here, nobody will know of me, nobody will hear of me, nobody will know I even existed. But did I exist? What do we call existence? I was a human being yeah, I had friends and relatives, so you can say I existed in that sense. But there will be no mentions of my name, nobody will know how I died and when I died, or that I lived at all. As my oxygen is running out, I have only one plea to anyone who finds this. Find me, who I was, what I did and why I died, but you have to dig deep and be careful, the Soviet Union accepts no mistakes and my life was one of them.

Serenissima
England Expects Every Man Will Do His Duty

Re: The Bulgar Dump

Post by Serenissima » 21:12:47 Wednesday, 12 March, 2014

BgKnight wrote:Sometimes I wrote stuff, small or large, ill post anything interesting here:
It was freezing on the outside. However, on the inside of the suit, its almost boiling hot. My air is running out, so whomever is listening to this, will find my body long gone and frozen in the vacuum of space. I was someone, back before this, I was Natalya Nadezhdova, an aspiring cosmonaut in the growing space program of the USSR. I was a hero of the people and the proletariat. And now I am up here, nobody will know of me, nobody will hear of me, nobody will know I even existed. But did I exist? What do we call existence? I was a human being yeah, I had friends and relatives, so you can say I existed in that sense. But there will be no mentions of my name, nobody will know how I died and when I died, or that I lived at all. As my oxygen is running out, I have only one plea to anyone who finds this. Find me, who I was, what I did and why I died, but you have to dig deep and be careful, the Soviet Union accepts no mistakes and my life was one of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sgc1I9sjfc
"Imagine lies, and then write them down in order. That is literally all authors do!"

Metal Gear BoP: Japan
Brazil: Luís Carlos Prestes, the Knight of Hope

BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent

Re: The Bulgar Dump

Post by BgKnight » 21:15:38 Wednesday, 12 March, 2014

that is where I got the inspiration from

Return to “Creative Writing”