OOC, Sign-Ups, Tracker, and General Discussion

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." -John Milton

Moderator: Gesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

OOC, Sign-Ups, Tracker, and General Discussion

Post by Gesar » 00:37:41 Saturday, 28 March, 2015

Because why not combine it into one thread.

Sign-ups and tracker in the most recent post by me.
Last edited by Gesar on 00:30:10 Friday, 10 April, 2015, edited 3 times in total.
Saenwyn: A Song of Ashes: Storyteller

Louisiana 1792: Fils de la Révolution: Monsieur le Commissaire de l'Intérieur Thomas Francois Jérôme Cossard, Mayor of Saint-Louis and editor of L'Ami de la République
Liberty in Dark Waters: Leopold Karl von Stenhielm, Baron af Rödesund, Knight and Commander of the Orders of His Majesty the King, convicted traitor
Balance of Power 1968: Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, President and Baba wa Taifa of the United Republic of Tanzania
Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker
SpoilerShow
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Re: OOC, Sign-Ups, Tracker, and General Discussion

Post by Gesar » 07:12:54 Saturday, 28 March, 2015

News up, will do more tomorrow. Goofy will possibly be taking one of the NPC slots.

Louisiana 1792: Fils de la Révolution: Monsieur le Commissaire de l'Intérieur Thomas Francois Jérôme Cossard, Mayor of Saint-Louis and editor of L'Ami de la République
Liberty in Dark Waters: Leopold Karl von Stenhielm, Baron af Rödesund, Knight and Commander of the Orders of His Majesty the King, convicted traitor
Balance of Power 1968: Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, President and Baba wa Taifa of the United Republic of Tanzania
Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker
SpoilerShow
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 18:03:16 Wednesday, 01 April, 2015

Civil war background is almost done and huge. Sorry I've been taking my time with this shit, but I've been busy/tomorrow is my main day to get this close to running.

Meanwhile, Goofy will be taking the Ashen Lords, a group of backstabbing assholes with swords oh gods why did you let them have swords mercenary company, so have fun with adding him to your plotting/panicking.

SpoilerShow
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 06:36:07 Saturday, 04 April, 2015

Civil war background up, obviously, and I'll post the collaborative backstory bit hopefully tomorrow. Bear with me, guys.

SpoilerShow
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 00:31:39 Friday, 10 April, 2015

Progress is fucking slow, but we just passed the largest hurdle. Feel free to do that thing I asked you all to do up, and welcome Rin as the League of City of Glass. One-two spots left because I'm not sure Seren is actually playing.

SpoilerShow
#DraftGesar

Litos
Trotskyite
Trotskyite

Post by Litos » 02:14:15 Sunday, 12 April, 2015

Diocese of Saenwyn please

I promise I'll be constant and steady as hitler
Holy man

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 04:23:39 Sunday, 12 April, 2015

Approved. I guess signups are temporarily closed until somebody gives me an idea of what Seren's up to?

SpoilerShow
#DraftGesar

Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR

Post by Smyg » 10:58:27 Tuesday, 14 April, 2015

Added another three people to House Dain's personages, Gesar.

Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR

Post by Smyg » 14:15:55 Wednesday, 15 April, 2015

Added a crude backstory for Gidion.

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Huojin » 21:48:13 Thursday, 16 April, 2015

Y'ALL BEST BE WORKIN' ON YOUR BIOGRAPHIES.

Maddox, OYID, BgKnight, Coinneach, Aegis, RinKou, I'm lookin' at you guys especially. Get those bios sorted and we can get under way sooner.

This message brought to you by the Huojin Council for Gesar Sanity Protection and Game Encouragement.

Coin
Mise, Pangur Bán agus PILOT WHALES

Post by Coin » 22:07:58 Thursday, 16 April, 2015

Huojin wrote:Y'ALL BEST BE WORKIN' ON YOUR BIOGRAPHIES.

Maddox, OYID, BgKnight, Coinneach, Aegis, RinKou, I'm lookin' at you guys especially. Get those bios sorted and we can get under way sooner.

This message brought to you by the Huojin Council for Gesar Sanity Protection and Game Encouragement.
Mine is already written? Unless you mean the courts >_>

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Huojin » 19:20:00 Sunday, 19 April, 2015

POST THINGS YOU FUCKING FUCKS.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 23:07:27 Sunday, 19 April, 2015

Yeah, uh, I'm a little tied up these days but like, if I could get at least three more backgrounds before I send out turns, that would be awesome. Seriously, it can just be a paragraph, something, anything.

SpoilerShow
#DraftGesar

Langben
What time is it?

Post by Langben » 15:25:47 Monday, 20 April, 2015

Hey I did the thing. Not totally satisfied with it, would have preferred to pick Ges' brain a bit, but it's there for now.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 16:04:17 Monday, 20 April, 2015

It's much appreciated. Hopefully I can get on IRC one of these days when you're on there so that we can go over anything you'd have liked to know.

At present, I'd be happy if we can get the three remaining duchies and BG.

SpoilerShow
#DraftGesar

Return to “Saenwyn: A Song of Ashes”