OOC, Sign-Ups, Tracker, and General Discussion

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." -John Milton

Moderator: Gesar

Maddox
"Marche ou Crève"

Re: OOC, Sign-Ups, Tracker, and General Discussion

Postby Maddox » 19:16:43 Thursday, 16 March, 2017

I want to apologize to everyone for my prolonged absence during the often critical first turn of the game. I've been preoccupied with the labor dispute at my workplace, and I understand if other players would like me replaced. However, we voted yesterday to ratify a new contract with excellent terms (including the first increase in hourly rates in over a decade, the company previously using more tenuous yearly bonuses) and I would love to still have the opportunity to tackle such an interesting and challenging role in Saenwyn.
Casimir Georges Vachon, Légion de Laffite - Louisiana
Prince Gustave Tremayne, Duke of Lathair, Margrave in the West, Count of Wynriver, Blood Royal
Ralf Persson, Axe Murderer - Dark Waters
Inquisitor Sun Thu Mai/Game Master - The Ironfall Disappearances

<Rinkou> Like, the only thing I listen to is the vibrations of the earth and Joe Rogan podcasts, man

Red John
Trotskyite
Trotskyite

Postby Red John » 19:54:26 Thursday, 16 March, 2017

I should be done with the backstory (it's POOR but hey, I tried.) tomorrow.

Should I PM it to you for checking before I post it?

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Huojin » 21:55:54 Thursday, 16 March, 2017

Maddox wrote:I want to apologize to everyone for my prolonged absence during the often critical first turn of the game. I've been preoccupied with the labor dispute at my workplace, and I understand if other players would like me replaced. However, we voted yesterday to ratify a new contract with excellent terms (including the first increase in hourly rates in over a decade, the company previously using more tenuous yearly bonuses) and I would love to still have the opportunity to tackle such an interesting and challenging role in Saenwyn.

Praise my uncle, the Blood Royal, in his return from fighting valiant battles against terrible foes. I, for one, welcome his return to the realm and proclaim celebrations and joyous renewal.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Postby Gesar » 02:09:01 Friday, 17 March, 2017

Welcome back, Prince Gustave.

@RJ, feel free to PM it. I probably won't be on IRC until tomorrow afternoon EST anyways.
Saenwyn: A Song of Ashes: Storyteller

Louisiana 1792: Fils de la Révolution: Monsieur le Commissaire de l'Intérieur Thomas Francois Jérôme Cossard, Mayor of Saint-Louis and editor of L'Ami de la République
Liberty in Dark Waters: Leopold Karl von Stenhielm, Baron af Rödesund, Knight and Commander of the Orders of His Majesty the King, convicted traitor
Balance of Power 1968: Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, President and Baba wa Taifa of the United Republic of Tanzania

Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker

Spoiler:
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Postby Gesar » 04:11:40 Tuesday, 21 March, 2017

Turns being sent now, several finished as of posting. The rest will be sent ASAP.

Louisiana 1792: Fils de la Révolution: Monsieur le Commissaire de l'Intérieur Thomas Francois Jérôme Cossard, Mayor of Saint-Louis and editor of L'Ami de la République
Liberty in Dark Waters: Leopold Karl von Stenhielm, Baron af Rödesund, Knight and Commander of the Orders of His Majesty the King, convicted traitor
Balance of Power 1968: Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, President and Baba wa Taifa of the United Republic of Tanzania

Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker

Spoiler:
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Postby Gesar » 01:38:11 Wednesday, 22 March, 2017

At the halfway point with the turns, sorry for the delay guys.

In the meantime, reminder that we still have an open spot for a minor faction! Anybody who wants to join, feel free to come up with your own or pick an existing figure, and scheme to your warped little heart's content.

Spoiler:
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Postby Gesar » 14:06:25 Friday, 24 March, 2017

All turns out. I'm moving in a few days so y'all get a breather; turn due 4 PM April 5.

Spoiler:
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Postby Gesar » 17:04:57 Wednesday, 29 March, 2017

Five days in and I have one turn. AFAIK only one person is waiting on stuff from me?
, so get to it, gentlemen.

Spoiler:
#DraftGesar

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Huojin » 17:47:36 Wednesday, 29 March, 2017

*cough*

(is that one person waiting me)

(also I'm waiting on OYID for a thing)

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Postby Gesar » 19:08:35 Wednesday, 29 March, 2017

It is!

Spoiler:
#DraftGesar

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Postby Gesar » 12:57:45 Monday, 03 April, 2017

2/9. Y'all ain't exactly filling me with confidence right now.

Spoiler:
#DraftGesar

Coin
Mise, Pangur Bán agus PILOT WHALES

Postby Coin » 13:57:23 Monday, 03 April, 2017

Should have mine in tonight - was leaving it over the weekend, but will get it all together later on.

Master of Oblivion
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Master of Oblivion » 18:41:33 Tuesday, 04 April, 2017

You will have mine later today.
GM of 1898
Louisiana: Edmond Lavaeu
1968: USSR

You either die Fo'Dolo or see yourself live long enough to be the Patton.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Postby Gesar » 13:19:51 Wednesday, 05 April, 2017

4/9. Good but not great.

Spoiler:
#DraftGesar

Red John
Trotskyite
Trotskyite

Postby Red John » 14:10:55 Wednesday, 05 April, 2017

:cry:

Return to “Saenwyn: A Song of Ashes”