OOC, Sign-Ups, Tracker, and General Discussion

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." -John Milton
Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Re: OOC, Sign-Ups, Tracker, and General Discussion

Post by Gesar » 01:59:31 Monday, 27 February, 2017

News for this turn updated fully. I'm working on a rather in-depth timeline at present, so if you have any questions, it's probably best to ask me.

Bonus points to whoever finds us a Southmarch! The Nine-from-Three smile upon those who would give their peers to a worthy cause.
Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker

Master of Oblivion
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Master of Oblivion » 20:39:29 Monday, 27 February, 2017

County Southmarch plz
Louisiana: Edmond Lavaeu
Gesar's Game: Hoping We don't leave the magic fantasy land
1990: Israel
Metal Gear: Iran
Aliens!: USSR
New Vegas: Salvador

You either die Fo'Dolo or see yourself live long enough to be the Patton.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 21:51:19 Monday, 27 February, 2017

Approved!

I'll be sending turns out over the next two-ish days. In the meantime, work on those backgrounds and feel free to do court posts/interact/the like! :D
Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker

Red John
Revisionist
Revisionist

Post by Red John » 19:27:13 Tuesday, 28 February, 2017

As discussed with Gesar - I'll be taking the Circle of the Forsaken, starting next turn.

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Huojin » 19:37:56 Tuesday, 28 February, 2017

Red John wrote:As discussed with Gesar - I'll be taking the Circle of the Forsaken, starting next turn.
ಠ_ಠ

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 19:11:49 Wednesday, 01 March, 2017

RJ approved, if it wasn't readily apparent.

All turns are sent. Try to have them in by March 8, 4 PM EST. Extensions may be given for people who need RPs or put up their biographies, since I know those take work.

A bit of explanation: I've assigned larger credit amounts than in other RPs to make it easier to designate important actions. So don't be afraid to assign larger amounts to things you really care about. Re: debt, .5c of interest, for those of you who owe it, designates either a payment or a growth that will take place every other turn, so as to save us from factoring in decimals.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me whatever questions you like. I'll be putting up bits and pieces of background information as time permits. Tracker is as follows (green is sent, yellow is waiting on something/asking me questions/otherwise WIP, red is unread/not spoken for).

King Corentin (Huojin)
Duchy of Cambaern (Smyg)
Duchy of Massalia (Snacks)

Duchy of Moryd (OYID)
Duchy of Tailledun (Seren)

Duchy of Nolvagne (Coin)
Duchy of Lathair (Maddox)
County Southmarch (MoO)

Minor Faction Slot 1: Circle of the Forsaken (Red John)
Minor Faction Slot 2: AVAILABLE

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 18:56:08 Saturday, 04 March, 2017

Today I'm adding to the list of cultures and getting up a pre-background for RJ's dudes, so keep an eye out for any relevant changes. Meanwhile, with OYID's turn, I'm up to 2/8. Smyg, Snacks, and Coin have all been keeping me informed and involved in discussions with me, while Seren and MoO have been working despite having personal things going on. The only one I haven't heard anything from is Maddox.

All in all, not too shabby, but with four days until the deadline, could be better.

King Corentin (Huojin)
Duchy of Cambaern (Smyg)
Duchy of Massalia (Snacks)

Duchy of Moryd (OYID)
Duchy of Tailledun (Seren)
Duchy of Nolvagne (Coin)

Duchy of Lathair (Maddox)
County Southmarch (MoO)

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 01:51:03 Monday, 06 March, 2017

Coin's turn in. MoO and Smyg have confirmed their intentions to start ASAP, and I think Snacks as well. Let's get cracking.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 21:41:43 Wednesday, 08 March, 2017

Right, so, deadline was half an hour ago and I'm still missing three turns (two of which have spoken to me. I'm not trying to be harsh on anybody here, and I've begun to process what I can, but deadlines are a thing because I'm in the middle of a lot of RL shit myself. Accordingly, life happens, so I'm issuing a three-day extension (4 PM EST, 3/11) on behalf of Seren having some real shit going on and Smyg being otherwise very active, but anybody after that will be skipped.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 20:58:29 Saturday, 11 March, 2017

Received a turn from Seren, so we're getting there. I've made about as much headway as comfortable with without getting one from Smyg, who has informed me of some of his plans. Once I get his we'll knock the first turn out of the park.

Red John
Revisionist
Revisionist

Post by Red John » 22:00:35 Saturday, 11 March, 2017

I just saw Les Miserables on stage and have been reading about the French Revolution.

Way more excited than I have any business being.

Serenissima
England Expects Every Man Will Do His Duty

Post by Serenissima » 04:31:38 Sunday, 12 March, 2017

Red John wrote:I just saw Les Miserables on stage and have been reading about the French Revolution.

Louisiana!
"Imagine lies, and then write them down in order. That is literally all authors do!"

Metal Gear BoP: Japan
Saenwyn: Jace Kern, Duke of Tailledun
1800: Britain
1968A: Filthy Neutral Switzerland

OYID
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post by OYID » 00:29:07 Monday, 13 March, 2017

Red John wrote:I just saw Les Miserables on stage and have been reading about the French Revolution.

Radicalization: doing it right.

1968 Aliens!: US of A.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 21:39:12 Wednesday, 15 March, 2017

First turn's up, and I think we moved at a reasonable pace. Things might be a little slower next time, but if people send their turns on time (which will be out over the weekend) we should be alright. I've yet to do a brief write-up so RJ can do his Circle background, but it's on the agenda to be done before tomorrow night.

A couple of real quick things:

-New information in the stats! I thought it might help to answer some of the common questions I'm receiving, so read it, act on it, love it. (And me.)

-Stats now include a realm tax rate, to better reflect the situation. I calculated it with the income available before the turn was set up, and lowered the expenses+raised the occasional income of everybody but Huojin to compensate. Nobody has lost any credits because of this, and the crown's expenses have been raised accordingly. Changes in income are based only on actions done in your turns. So don't yell at me. Unless something's wrong. Then I guess you can yell at me.

-So far most people have done a wonderful job of trying to be immersive. Keep up the good work, and feel free to suggest ideas! I love this shit.

-I received neither turn nor notification from Maddox. I'm giving it a few days, at least until I get turns out, before I figure out what we'll do re: Lathair.

Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi

Post by Gesar » 15:47:54 Thursday, 16 March, 2017

Red John's dudes are up at the bottom of the Dramatis post, so he's free to do the background/camp thing. Brace thyselves.

Meanwhile, doing a bit of work on turns, but no ETA on when they'll be out until I get a better idea of my upcoming schedule. If you have any questions in the meanwhile, hit me up.

Return to “Saenwyn: A Song of Ashes”