1. The All-Russian Empire, henceforth referred to as Russia, and The German Empire, henceforth referred to as Germany, guarantee safe anchor and refuge, and freedom of navigation, for allied and neutral vessels within the Yellow Sea.
2. Russia and Germany agree to cooperate on preventing banditry or piracy from becoming in any way prevalent within the Yellow Sea region, or allowing forces hostile to trade and commerce to operate.
3.Should either Russian, or German holdings in Oriental East Asia come under attack by a non-European power assisted directly or indirectly by another power, the other signing power is sworn to come to their defense by using military force to defeat the aggressor.
4.The treaty does not extend the same guarantee to holdings outside of the East Asian region.
5. Port Arthur and Manchuria are recognized by Germany as in the Russian sphere of influence.
6. Shangdong Peninsula and Hainan are recognized by Russia as in the German sphere of influence.
7. Both powers guarantee to keep in contact as regards Asian colonial policies.
Here the civilised and not so civilised nations engage in diplomatic rhetoric.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1477
- Joined: 19:43:14 Friday, 03 August, 2012
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest