The Mughal Empire will:
- Grant Great Britain status of Most Favoured Nation.
- Give full permission to the East India Company, under direction of the crown of the Kingdom of Great Britain, to establish and expand economic operations in the Bay of Bengal region.
- Grant An eighty percent reduction (or thereabouts) in custom duties for trade in the Bay of Bengal region, exclusively for British traders.
- Recognize the Kingdom of Great Britain as an integral partner of the Mughal Empire and the only European power who may expand economic operations throughout the Mughal controlled Indian subcontinent.
- Guarantee protection for all assets under the control of the East India company against the enemies of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- Recognize the Kingdom of Great Britain as a key naval partner for the policing of the Indian and Arabian oceans, thus being the first European power to be approached by Mughal shipyards - allowing the Kingdom of Great Britain to be the first to buy ships.
The British Empire will:
-Recognize the Mughal Emperor as rightful sovereign of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dispatch British advisers to aid the Emperor in modernization.
- The recognition that the Marathra Kingdom is a secessionist state and which lands it owns lay under Mughal authority.
- The establishment of a permanent Diplomatic mission in the capital of the Mughal Empire; Delhi.
- The establishment of a permanent Diplomatic mission in the capital of the Kingdom of Great Britain; London.
A meeting of minds from all corners of the world to discuss matters of import.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: 19:43:14 Friday, 03 August, 2012
In hopes of establishing a lasting friendship full of economic and mutual opportunity, the British Empire presents the following treaty to be signed by King George I of Britain, and Emperor Farrukhsiyar of the Mughal Empire.
Last edited by scorpion on 20:54:30 Tuesday, 25 October, 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest