Joint Announcement of the Seminar

"Diplomacy is to do and say the nastiest things in the nicest way. "
- Isaac Goldberg
Post Reply
User avatar
Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR
Posts: 3006
Joined: 23:01:40 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Smyg » 21:05:14 Tuesday, 18 April, 2017

Joint Announcement on the International Seminar on Socialism and Cooperative Development

As of 1968, the People's Republic of China (PRC) and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) have - following negotiations in Beijing - have agreed on the founding of the International Seminar on Socialism and Cooperative Development, to which all nations of the world dedicated to the good of the common man and the principles of socialism are invited to attend.

The Seminar, the meeting location of which is to rotate annually, will not only be a forum for the airing of ideas and the exchange of culture, it will also be a tool with which we hope to decrease the tensions between the progressive nations of the world, in the name of international solidarity and peaceful development. The first assembly of the Seminar will be held in Beijing in 1968, followed by Moscow in 1969, after which other international sites will be considered.

Workers of the world, unite.

Signed,
Chen Yi (Foreign Minister of the People's Republic of China)
Andrei Gromyko (Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Soviet Union)

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 914
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Luc » 21:13:52 Tuesday, 18 April, 2017

Image
UNION OF THE SOVIET SOCIALIST REPUBLICS
Сою́з Сове́тских Социалисти́ческих Респу́блик
______________________________________
The Soviet Union would like to clarify that all nations are welcome to apply for membership of the Seminar, and that all applications will be reviewed by the current body of members and then Approved or Vetoed entry into the group.
Image

GM of Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg Balance of Power, Join it Here > viewforum.php?f=360

User avatar
Gesar
Social Justice Shah
Social Justice Shah
Posts: 1377
Joined: 00:18:50 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Gesar » 22:39:01 Tuesday, 18 April, 2017

Image
While Marxist-Leninist ideology as advocated by the Soviet Union, the People's Republic of China, and their Communist allies adheres to a theory of class struggle unsuited for the African continent, which knew little of the Marxist conception of socioeconomic competition before the era of colonization, the United Republic of Tanzania is intrigued by the nature of this seminar.

Indeed, just as we respect the United States for their initial role in supporting decolonization, or the French and British for their proud histories of literature and philosophy, Mwalimu Nyerere has long been an admirer of the Soviet Union's economic success and widespread aid for the developing world. Furthermore, not only does the Father of the Nation have a great fondness for the philosophical advances of Mao Zedong Thought, with its theory of the New Democratic Revolution being an influence on the Arusha Declaration, but a sincere love for our allies the Chinese people, their heroic battle to overcome the obstacles of European and Japanese imperialism, and subsequent support of anti-imperialist and post-colonial movements internationally.

Therefore, while we do not wish this to be considered an endorsement of the so-called Eastern bloc or its policies, we do approve of the stated aims of the Seminar, namely the notion of diffusing ideas and culture between the involved nations. We would therefore express interest in being granted observer status at both of the upcoming seminars, and offer to send Aboud Jumbe of the Revolutionary Council of Zanzibar alongside Rashidi Kawawa, a socialist theorist and Second Vice-President, in order to offer the attendees of the Seminar an education on the principles of Tanzanian cooperative economics based on ujamaa, articulate our vision of Pan-African unity, and learn from participants on how best to develop our nation's economy.

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 914
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Luc » 22:47:14 Tuesday, 18 April, 2017

Gesar wrote:
Image
While Marxist-Leninist ideology as advocated by the Soviet Union, the People's Republic of China, and their Communist allies adheres to a theory of class struggle unsuited for the African continent, which knew little of the Marxist conception of socioeconomic competition before the era of colonization, the United Republic of Tanzania is intrigued by the nature of this seminar.

Indeed, just as we respect the United States for their initial role in supporting decolonization, or the French and British for their proud histories of literature and philosophy, Mwalimu Nyerere has long been an admirer of the Soviet Union's economic success and widespread aid for the developing world. Furthermore, not only does the Father of the Nation have a great fondness for the philosophical advances of Mao Zedong Thought, with its theory of the New Democratic Revolution being an influence on the Arusha Declaration, but a sincere love for our allies the Chinese people, their heroic battle to overcome the obstacles of European and Japanese imperialism, and subsequent support of anti-imperialist and post-colonial movements internationally.

Therefore, while we do not wish this to be considered an endorsement of the so-called Eastern bloc or its policies, we do approve of the stated aims of the Seminar, namely the notion of diffusing ideas and culture between the involved nations. We would therefore express interest in being granted observer status at both of the upcoming seminars, and offer to send Aboud Jumbe of the Revolutionary Council of Zanzibar alongside Rashidi Kawawa, a socialist theorist and Second Vice-President, in order to offer the attendees of the Seminar an education on the principles of Tanzanian cooperative economics based on ujamaa, articulate our vision of Pan-African unity, and learn from participants on how best to develop our nation's economy.
Image
The Soviet Union is happy to announce that the United Republic of Tanzania was accepted and is henceforth considered a Observer Member of the International Seminar on Socialism and Cooperative Development. They are now invited to send their representatives to the upcoming Beijing Seminar of 1968.
Image

GM of Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg Balance of Power, Join it Here > viewforum.php?f=360

User avatar
OYID
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Posts: 1386
Joined: 17:52:23 Wednesday, 22 August, 2012
Location: Huojin's Bathroom

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by OYID » 00:01:23 Wednesday, 19 April, 2017

The Republic of Cuba would like to join. This sounds like a great idea, we approve of any and all efforts to band together and assuage tensions, especially between sister socialist nations.

We also salute the integration of Tanzania into the endeavor. Although they are certainly not a Communist country, they are a brave and courageous people who also fight against the imperialism and colonialism of the Western powers. Worthy companions to be sure!
I am Fidel Castro and we have come to liberate Cuba.

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 914
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Luc » 00:39:33 Wednesday, 19 April, 2017

OYID wrote:The Republic of Cuba would like to join. This sounds like a great idea, we approve of any and all efforts to band together and assuage tensions, especially between sister socialist nations.

We also salute the integration of Tanzania into the endeavor. Although they are certainly not a Communist country, they are a brave and courageous people who also fight against the imperialism and colonialism of the Western powers. Worthy companions to be sure!
Image
The Soviet Union is happy to announce that the Republic of Cuba was accepted and is henceforth considered a Member of the International Seminar on Socialism and Cooperative Development. They are now invited to send their representatives to the upcoming Beijing Seminar of 1968.
Image

GM of Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg Balance of Power, Join it Here > viewforum.php?f=360

Huojin
General Secretary
General Secretary
Posts: 3314
Joined: 07:30:29 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Huojin » 01:00:45 Wednesday, 19 April, 2017

Image
Iraqi Republic
Although the Arab world has long pioneered its own road to socialism, distinct and separate from the constructions envisaged by Marx and his contemporaries and successors, it has long been the policy of the Ba'ath Party that the united Arab nation must gradually make its way towards the establishment of socialism. Just as the Prophet (peace and prayers of Allah be upon him) originated socialist thought under his rule, we seek to utilise socialism to break the bonds that hold the Arab people in oppression and slavery, and thereby establish peace and prosperity for our people.

To this end, although we (like the Tanzanians) have had our differences with Marxism-Leninism, and we likewise admire many of the achievements won by its adherents and stand together with them on a number of issues - most prominently anti-imperialism. To this end, we would wish to be admitted as observers to this Seminar in order to present our own vision and to build ties with like minded peoples.

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 914
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Luc » 01:02:59 Wednesday, 19 April, 2017

Huojin wrote:
Image
Iraqi Republic
Although the Arab world has long pioneered its own road to socialism, distinct and separate from the constructions envisaged by Marx and his contemporaries and successors, it has long been the policy of the Ba'ath Party that the united Arab nation must gradually make its way towards the establishment of socialism. Just as the Prophet (peace and prayers of Allah be upon him) originated socialist thought under his rule, we seek to utilise socialism to break the bonds that hold the Arab people in oppression and slavery, and thereby establish peace and prosperity for our people.

To this end, although we (like the Tanzanians) have had our differences with Marxism-Leninism, and we likewise admire many of the achievements won by its adherents and stand together with them on a number of issues - most prominently anti-imperialism. To this end, we would wish to be admitted as observers to this Seminar in order to present our own vision and to build ties with like minded peoples.
Image
The Soviet Union is happy to announce that the Iraqi Republic was accepted and is henceforth considered a Observer Member of the International Seminar on Socialism and Cooperative Development. They are now invited to send their representatives to the upcoming Beijing Seminar of 1968.
Image

GM of Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg Balance of Power, Join it Here > viewforum.php?f=360

User avatar
Hussam_B
Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-Communist
Posts: 57
Joined: 12:59:20 Sunday, 23 October, 2016

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Hussam_B » 06:07:51 Wednesday, 19 April, 2017

The Polish People's Republic stands in solidarity with the Communist Nations of the World. We will attend and work actively to reach greater levels of cooperation.
Image The Electorate of Bavaria - Balance of Power: 1800

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 914
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Luc » 09:21:39 Wednesday, 19 April, 2017

Hussam_B wrote:The Polish People's Republic stands in solidarity with the Communist Nations of the World. We will attend and work actively to reach greater levels of cooperation.
Image
The Soviet Union is happy to announce that the People's Polish Republic was accepted and is henceforth considered a Member of the International Seminar on Socialism and Cooperative Development. They are now invited to send their representatives to the upcoming Beijing Seminar of 1968.
Image

GM of Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg Balance of Power, Join it Here > viewforum.php?f=360

User avatar
Red John
Stalinist
Stalinist
Posts: 294
Joined: 04:21:08 Sunday, 31 July, 2016

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Red John » 22:03:16 Thursday, 20 April, 2017

Image
The Democratic Republic of Vietnam would like to officially join this seminar. As one of the nations directly fighting against American imperialism, an effort in which we are supported by our socialist brethren across the globe, it is only natural that we would endeavour to pay back the generosity shown to us. Attending this seminar and helping to solve any potential disputes between our ideological allies that may arise, is the least we can do!

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 914
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: Joint Announcement of the Seminar

Post by Luc » 22:10:19 Thursday, 20 April, 2017

Red John wrote:
Image
The Democratic Republic of Vietnam would like to officially join this seminar. As one of the nations directly fighting against American imperialism, an effort in which we are supported by our socialist brethren across the globe, it is only natural that we would endeavour to pay back the generosity shown to us. Attending this seminar and helping to solve any potential disputes between our ideological allies that may arise, is the least we can do!
Image
The Soviet Union is happy to announce that the Democratic Republic of Vietnam was accepted and is henceforth considered a Member of the International Seminar on Socialism and Cooperative Development. They are now invited to send their representatives to the upcoming Beijing Seminar of 1968.
Image

GM of Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg Balance of Power, Join it Here > viewforum.php?f=360

Post Reply

Return to “International Diplomacy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest