OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Turn updates, announcements and newspapers.
User avatar
Sonny
Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-Communist
Posts: 93
Joined: 19:27:57 Saturday, 29 April, 2017

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Sonny » 20:44:10 Saturday, 03 June, 2017

Serenissima wrote:
20:14:53 Saturday, 03 June, 2017
While it's too late to actually do anything about it, for the record only, I lodge a formal objection to the way the whole Italy thing went. It's completely Alien Space Bats ahistorical for the time period. However, I'd rather just get on with the game.
Elaborate
1990 - GM / UN / INTERPOL / Makarov / Cordis Die / IS
1800 - Cisalpine Republic (Italy)

User avatar
Serenissima
England Expects Every Man Will Do His Duty
Posts: 1223
Joined: 23:49:08 Wednesday, 17 April, 2013
Location: United Kingdom

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Serenissima » 20:48:36 Saturday, 03 June, 2017

Sonny wrote:
20:44:10 Saturday, 03 June, 2017
Serenissima wrote:
20:14:53 Saturday, 03 June, 2017
While it's too late to actually do anything about it, for the record only, I lodge a formal objection to the way the whole Italy thing went. It's completely Alien Space Bats ahistorical for the time period. However, I'd rather just get on with the game.
Elaborate
Just the complete and total peaceable capitulation of the Two Sicilies to republicanism after one battle, without the royal court even, say, fleeing to the royalist stronghold of the island of Sicily or anything else. I mean, are they suicidal or just self-hating? It just instantly deletes one of the few remaining possible anti-French player slots.
"Imagine lies, and then write them down in order. That is literally all authors do!"

Serenissima's WW2 BoP: The GM (obviously)
Metal Gear BoP: Japan
V4: Hubèrt d'Amboise
Interesting Times: Rektor Hedvika Nováková of the Universita
Reconquista: King Vermudo of Leon-Galicia
1985 BoP: ☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 955
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Luc » 20:50:47 Saturday, 03 June, 2017

Serenissima wrote:
20:48:36 Saturday, 03 June, 2017
Sonny wrote:
20:44:10 Saturday, 03 June, 2017
Serenissima wrote:
20:14:53 Saturday, 03 June, 2017
While it's too late to actually do anything about it, for the record only, I lodge a formal objection to the way the whole Italy thing went. It's completely Alien Space Bats ahistorical for the time period. However, I'd rather just get on with the game.
Elaborate
Just the complete and total peaceable capitulation of the Two Sicilies to republicanism after one battle, without the royal court even, say, fleeing to the royalist stronghold of the island of Sicily or anything else. I mean, are they suicidal or just self-hating? It just instantly deletes one of the few remaining possible anti-French player slots.

I would advise you and all the players worried about the situation in Southern Italy to perhaps wait a turn or two, just because they are united under italy now does not mean they will remain so in the next turn...
Image

Long Live Germany! Free and Socialist!

User avatar
Flamelord
Old Man Veto
Posts: 902
Joined: 19:01:52 Thursday, 02 August, 2012
Location: America
Contact:

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Flamelord » 21:00:36 Saturday, 03 June, 2017

I would just like to say now that if I have thrown myself into a catastrophic civil war, I regret nothing.

User avatar
Sonny
Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-Communist
Posts: 93
Joined: 19:27:57 Saturday, 29 April, 2017

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Sonny » 23:58:30 Saturday, 03 June, 2017

The idea of a united Italy was popular throughout all of the Italian peninsula. And with the capture of the King of Naples there wasn't much of a reason to fight
1990 - GM / UN / INTERPOL / Makarov / Cordis Die / IS
1800 - Cisalpine Republic (Italy)

User avatar
lbj181
Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-Communist
Posts: 68
Joined: 12:27:17 Sunday, 23 October, 2016

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by lbj181 » 05:10:55 Monday, 24 July, 2017

Just asking, when is the next turn due?

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 955
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Luc » 11:50:59 Monday, 24 July, 2017

lbj181 wrote:
05:10:55 Monday, 24 July, 2017
Just asking, when is the next turn due?
Its in the announcements, the 26th of july.
Image

Long Live Germany! Free and Socialist!

User avatar
Flamelord
Old Man Veto
Posts: 902
Joined: 19:01:52 Thursday, 02 August, 2012
Location: America
Contact:

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Flamelord » 01:36:26 Tuesday, 25 July, 2017

You still have Maratha and the Sikh in the Player and NPC stats

User avatar
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
Posts: 955
Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Luc » 01:43:15 Tuesday, 25 July, 2017

Flamelord wrote:
01:36:26 Tuesday, 25 July, 2017
You still have Maratha and the Sikh in the Player and NPC stats
Oh damm, ill fix that. Thanks Flame.
Image

Long Live Germany! Free and Socialist!

User avatar
lbj181
Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-Communist
Posts: 68
Joined: 12:27:17 Sunday, 23 October, 2016

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by lbj181 » 02:10:10 Tuesday, 25 July, 2017

Luc wrote:
11:50:59 Monday, 24 July, 2017
lbj181 wrote:
05:10:55 Monday, 24 July, 2017
Just asking, when is the next turn due?
Its in the announcements, the 26th of july.
My bad, must have miss that out. Thanks ya.

acecipher
Stalinist
Stalinist
Posts: 265
Joined: 07:23:15 Tuesday, 25 July, 2017

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by acecipher » 16:39:59 Friday, 28 July, 2017

So in my attempts to catch up to who owns what I did an oops somewhere with regards to who owns Hannover; I'm correcting this right now.
Brazil: Social Democratic Party

User avatar
Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR
Posts: 3117
Joined: 23:01:40 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Smyg » 16:54:29 Friday, 28 July, 2017

I've been delayed by my trip. Trying to get turn in tonight.

User avatar
Hussam_B
Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-Communist
Posts: 57
Joined: 12:59:20 Sunday, 23 October, 2016

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Hussam_B » 05:33:48 Thursday, 03 August, 2017

Oh! Didn't notice this was going again. I need to catch up on stuff.
Image The Electorate of Bavaria - Balance of Power: 1800

Interested Party
Proletarian
Proletarian
Posts: 18
Joined: 03:19:03 Tuesday, 25 July, 2017

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by Interested Party » 02:29:08 Tuesday, 12 September, 2017

Gesar's still listed as controlling the Qing even though I'm pretty sure he dropped out.

Also did I miss the Qing invasion of Dai Viet reaching a resolution? Last turn Qing Invasion was labeled as one of Dai Viet's conflicts, and this turn it does look like the Qing still have military forces in the area; but there's nothing listed about the invasion under the Dai Viet's conflicts and there certainly wasn't anything in the World News about it coming to a conclusion.

Edit: Oh, yes, and I also have fleets that were apparently supposed to be finished in Q3 and Q4 of 1800. Pretty sure that's a typo and it's meant to be Q3 and Q4 of 1801, since I didn't even order the construction of said fleets to begin until Q4 of 1800.

User avatar
scorpion
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 1550
Joined: 19:43:14 Friday, 03 August, 2012

Re: OOC and Game Inaccuracies

Post by scorpion » 05:03:35 Tuesday, 12 September, 2017

Luc i believe you missed the treaty between Russia and Britain that was signed in the British embassy this past turn. It involved territorial changes in Canada.
Metal Gear BoP-GM
1936 BoP-Nazi Germany
BOP:Overlord-South Africa

Post Reply

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests