OOC and stuff

Nga Tama A Rangi
User avatar
BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent
Posts: 1217
Joined: 23:30:02 Wednesday, 01 August, 2012

OOC and stuff

Post by BgKnight » 21:08:03 Friday, 12 May, 2017

NPCs, map and everything is ready. I will post the opening post, with the stats and whatnot over the weekend.
Image

User avatar
BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent
Posts: 1217
Joined: 23:30:02 Wednesday, 01 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by BgKnight » 14:45:01 Saturday, 13 May, 2017

Game thread is up, and Thirteen Cities of Denython freed up since DG didn't actually intend to play, first foreign report will be out on the 17th.
Image

User avatar
BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent
Posts: 1217
Joined: 23:30:02 Wednesday, 01 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by BgKnight » 13:00:59 Monday, 15 May, 2017

Stats for LordMoose also completed.
Image

User avatar
BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent
Posts: 1217
Joined: 23:30:02 Wednesday, 01 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by BgKnight » 09:16:41 Tuesday, 16 May, 2017

Don't forget, first report will be out tomorrow.
Image

User avatar
BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent
Posts: 1217
Joined: 23:30:02 Wednesday, 01 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by BgKnight » 22:36:45 Wednesday, 17 May, 2017

I'll edit the stats tomorrow, turn is out.

four days from now the next one will be out, so you got until the 22nd.
Image

LordMoose
Stalinist
Stalinist
Posts: 311
Joined: 00:58:35 Saturday, 15 April, 2017

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by LordMoose » 23:22:40 Wednesday, 17 May, 2017

are we still on for the report going out today?

User avatar
Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR
Posts: 2841
Joined: 23:01:40 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by Smyg » 00:06:35 Thursday, 18 May, 2017

LordMoose wrote:are we still on for the report going out today?
... It is out.
Comrade Astrojildo Pereira Duarte Silva
Secretary-General of the Partido Comunista do Brasil
(PCB)


Image

LordMoose
Stalinist
Stalinist
Posts: 311
Joined: 00:58:35 Saturday, 15 April, 2017

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by LordMoose » 00:11:20 Thursday, 18 May, 2017

when will the turn be due by?

User avatar
BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent
Posts: 1217
Joined: 23:30:02 Wednesday, 01 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by BgKnight » 07:12:01 Thursday, 18 May, 2017

LordMoose wrote:when will the turn be due by?
The 22nd
Image

User avatar
lbj181
Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-Communist
Posts: 71
Joined: 12:27:17 Sunday, 23 October, 2016

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by lbj181 » 01:58:17 Sunday, 21 May, 2017

Just asking relating to foreign action. Do trade action consider foreign action? If I want to raise more troops, do it consider as 1 foreign action point? Sorry as I am still new and not sure exactly how foreign action work. If I want to perform something internally within the country, I only need to role play?

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3242
Joined: 07:30:29 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by Huojin » 02:28:55 Sunday, 21 May, 2017

BgKnight wrote:
LordMoose wrote:when will the turn be due by?
The 22nd
Weren't you gonna post new stats or something?

User avatar
BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent
Posts: 1217
Joined: 23:30:02 Wednesday, 01 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by BgKnight » 02:46:58 Sunday, 21 May, 2017

lbj181 wrote:Just asking relating to foreign action. Do trade action consider foreign action? If I want to raise more troops, do it consider as 1 foreign action point? Sorry as I am still new and not sure exactly how foreign action work. If I want to perform something internally within the country, I only need to role play?
Trade actions are indeed foreign actions, you are basically sending your trade fleets somewhere so that constitutes an action. Same with raising more troops, building fleets or raising troops costs foreign actions. The internal actions should be roleplayed yeah. If you however make your nation too good and it has no internal issues, or if it has some but I find them unsatisfactory for a long enough period of time, I will probably be intervening. If you are unsure, run it by me.
Huojin wrote:
BgKnight wrote:
LordMoose wrote:when will the turn be due by?
The 22nd
Weren't you gonna post new stats or something?


Already did the stats boiii, check the post its been edited
Image

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3242
Joined: 07:30:29 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by Huojin » 12:56:46 Sunday, 21 May, 2017

BgKnight wrote:
Huojin wrote:
BgKnight wrote:
LordMoose wrote:when will the turn be due by?
The 22nd
Weren't you gonna post new stats or something?


Already did the stats boiii, check the post its been edited
Bruh why would you edit it when you could post again and we could see the changesssss

User avatar
Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR
Posts: 2841
Joined: 23:01:40 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by Smyg » 16:01:00 Sunday, 21 May, 2017

Huojin wrote:
BgKnight wrote:
Huojin wrote:
BgKnight wrote:
LordMoose wrote:when will the turn be due by?
The 22nd
Weren't you gonna post new stats or something?


Already did the stats boiii, check the post its been edited
Bruh why would you edit it when you could post again and we could see the changesssss
This. :(
Comrade Astrojildo Pereira Duarte Silva
Secretary-General of the Partido Comunista do Brasil
(PCB)


Image

User avatar
lbj181
Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-Communist
Posts: 71
Joined: 12:27:17 Sunday, 23 October, 2016

Re: OOC and stuff

Post by lbj181 » 09:42:08 Monday, 22 May, 2017

Just asking, since this game involve a bit of magic. Could I do a summoning ritual to summon random Diety or Demon to form a contract with them and get some power in return? Or something like summoning hero and people from different dimension to serve the country?

Post Reply

Return to “Children of Heaven and Earth”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests