Radio New Vegas

"I can't believe Bg used the name 'Blood and Silver' for a game about Mars when it clearly was best suited for this game." -RinKou
RinKou
Jackbooted Swinelicker Fascist

Radio New Vegas

Post by RinKou » 07:04:36 Friday, 23 June, 2017

Aaaaaand welcome back to Radio New Vegas with your host, Mr. New Vegas.

Time for some news.

=Long 15=

Tensions are rising at the NCRCF just off I-15 near Primm, after a small prison riot is forcefully quelled. Three prisoners and one guard are dead, with several more wounded on both sides. This comes only a week after another transfer of NCR personnel there to frontline duty, the third in as many months. An anonymous guard has commented that the number of remaining prison guards is now dangerously low.

Several independent caravans are reporting Jackal activity along stretches of I-15. Travellers are advised to be cautious, and to travel with large caravans whenever possible.

Primm resident and entrepreneur 'Miracle' Mike Scaglioni is attempting to restore the Bison Steve, which has remained largely abandoned since the Great War. Luck be a lady for you, Mike.

=Highway 95=

Legion raiding parties continue to probe Nelson for weaknesses. While NCR losses have so far been minimal, the increasing frequency of raids has prompted a large portion of the town’s civilian population to seek safety elsewhere.

A small brawl broke out in Nipton between rowdy NCR troopers and some locals yesterday. Witnesses say the troopers mistook a local's girlfriend for one of the local prostitutes. Mayor Joseph B. Stein spoke to reporters: "Hey, Nipton's home to some of the hottest dames this side of the Sierras, so these sorts of misunderstandings happen."

=Greater Vegas=

Tragedy strikes in the outskirts of Vegas. The Old World Trails caravan has reportedly been ambushed by a band of Fiends as they made their way toward Westside. Witness reports say the raiders emerged from the sewers and quickly overwhelmed the guards before making off with the caravan’s wares. All hands were reported dead on scene.

This program brought to you by the Gun Runners. “It’s amazing what passes for a firearm around here.”
Heartache by the Numbers: Caravan Master

If you say that prancing mailman of a GM is ever going to run the gangster game WELL THEN I SAY GOOD DAY SIR -oyid

I write things!
I post things!

RinKou
Jackbooted Swinelicker Fascist

Re: Radio New Vegas

Post by RinKou » 21:28:36 Wednesday, 05 July, 2017

Turn 1

Welcome back to Radio Free Westside - this is your host M1, aka the Committee, aka Little Red L here to start you off with an ode to the brave ladies’ militia in Juarez, who just last month took up arms and reclaimed their homes from Los Lobos. Felicitaciones, mis hermanas. El puesto de las mujeres está en las líneas del frente.

Let’s also dedicate that last song to the boys, girls and mutants who bravely repelled another Fiend raid on the barricades last night. Comrades Yulya and Hector Hernandez were wounded in the fighting.

As always, captured arms and ammunition not reappropriated for militia members or prospects are available for purchase at the Militia’s Co-Operative Council Armory. Among the recent batch of captured weapons is a lightly damaged AOCo. RCW for any of you who would like a laser weapon at your side without supporting the murdering imperialists who have illegally occupied the Silver Rush.

=Long 15=

According to an RP report, a Jackal encampment along Nipton Road has been wiped out by an unknown party. Caravaneers making the trek from Mojave Outpost into Nipton are singing praises to the vigilantes.

=Highway 95=

Logistics officers of the New California’s 452nd Southland Battalion arrive at Camp Golf ahead of their battalion in the NCR’s on-going imperialist effort to subdue the Mojave. According to confidential sources, the 452nd is one of several so-called “Tourist Battalions”, made up largely of bourgeois and aristocratic officers who have bought their commission. If any of you manage to catch one of these coward-parasites on leave, feel free to remind them they aren’t welcome here.

=Greater Vegas=

A group of Freesiders have been forcefully ejected from the Californian-owned Campbell Fine Arts gallery in northwest Freeside. The gallery owners, of course, claim the locals were being disruptive. This comes on the heels of the eviction of several families from the gallery building several months ago, when the Campbell company claimed to hold the deed to the abandoned storefronts.

Don’t forget, Westside Community Theatre will be performing Sergio Leone’s the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Thursday [Turn 4] at 8pm. This is a pay what you can event with a suggested donation of 10 caps. For those of you donating over the suggested donation amount, complimentary drinks are provided by Gourd at Strategic Nuclear Moose Brewery. Strategic Nuclear Moose - “and God said, ‘Let them have beer.’”
Heartache by the Numbers: Caravan Master

If you say that prancing mailman of a GM is ever going to run the gangster game WELL THEN I SAY GOOD DAY SIR -oyid

I write things!
I post things!

Return to “Heartache by the Numbers: a New Vegas Game”