The Legislature of the Brazilian Republic
- GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR
- Posts: 3175
- Joined: 23:01:40 Thursday, 02 August, 2012
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 07:23:15 Tuesday, 25 July, 2017
The SDP would like to see it signed by the President as soon as it can be, so that other matters of sufferage--like that of Acre--can be handled forthrightly.
Brazil: Social Democratic Party
- Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire
- Posts: 970
- Joined: 10:37:42 Thursday, 11 August, 2016
- Location: A meridie in regione Aequatoris
Fernando de Melo Viana, President of the Federal Senate
Given that there is no opposition to the amendment, I shall consider this amended bill passed. It is now officially sent to the office of His Excellency, the President of the Republic, in order to wait for his approval.
Long Live Germany! Free and Socialist!
- Old Man Veto
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 19:01:52 Thursday, 02 August, 2012
- Location: America
As per my authority as President of this Republic, I Washington Luis, am proud to hereby sign this Constitutional Amendment into law. It is a great day for the Brazilian people, and I am honored that I could be president for this momentous achievement
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests