Page 1 of 1

Another visitor

Posted: 04:26:25 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by Red John
Much like the other dude from eRegime, I am unsurprisingly also from eRegime.

Also much like him, I never knew there were other communities which ran games like on eRegime - though I did try looking around when I first signed up around 2 years ago.

Anyway, hello.

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 07:22:56 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by Master of Oblivion
Welcome, we are an established community with several interesting games currently running.

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 12:05:36 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by Huojin
Hey Red John, good to have you here. You've probably seen the IRC link, so feel free to pop in if you fancy a chat, we hang out there a lot. And if any of the games catch your fancy, you're welcome to play.

Where're you from anywho?

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 12:48:17 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by scorpion
Welcome to Molotov Red John

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 13:05:57 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by Serenissima
Welcome!

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 15:04:26 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by Red John
Huojin wrote:Hey Red John, good to have you here. You've probably seen the IRC link, so feel free to pop in if you fancy a chat, we hang out there a lot. And if any of the games catch your fancy, you're welcome to play.

Where're you from anywho?
Scotland - and thanks.

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 15:26:54 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by Huojin
Red John wrote:Scotland - and thanks.
Oh nice, there are a fair few of us from the UK. And if you're a fan of the SNP you may get along with Coin. Or if you're not, you can those of us who until recently poked fun at the SNP until it became apparent how badly we'd like Scottish passports if they split off :P

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 15:49:30 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by cincopesos
I'm now here too, I also had no clue this place existed until someone posted about it on the new new Eregime. The BoP looks good.

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 16:40:16 Sunday, 31 July, 2016
by Huojin
cincopesos wrote:I'm now here too, I also had no clue this place existed until someone posted about it on the new new Eregime. The BoP looks good.
Hey man, good to have you! I'd encourage you to sign up, both MoO and oyid could always use more players :3

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 23:59:12 Friday, 28 July, 2017
by Red John
Dunno if anyone even reads this forum anymore, but for those who do: I shall be reprising my roles in the games I signed up for tomorrow, unless I've been booted for inactivity and replaced. (Fair enough, if so.)

I suddenly received a lot of work and didn't have time for any games. It doesn't really excuse me going off the grid, but hey. My apologies for any inconveniences caused to the respective GMs.

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 00:07:34 Saturday, 29 July, 2017
by Huojin
Red John wrote:
23:59:12 Friday, 28 July, 2017
Dunno if anyone even reads this forum anymore, but for those who do: I shall be reprising my roles in the games I signed up for tomorrow, unless I've been booted for inactivity and replaced. (Fair enough, if so.)

I suddenly received a lot of work and didn't have time for any games. It doesn't really excuse me going off the grid, but hey. My apologies for any inconveniences caused to the respective GMs.
Welcome back mate, good to have you back.

Re: Another visitor

Posted: 01:43:56 Saturday, 29 July, 2017
by Luc
Huojin wrote:
00:07:34 Saturday, 29 July, 2017
Red John wrote:
23:59:12 Friday, 28 July, 2017
Dunno if anyone even reads this forum anymore, but for those who do: I shall be reprising my roles in the games I signed up for tomorrow, unless I've been booted for inactivity and replaced. (Fair enough, if so.)

I suddenly received a lot of work and didn't have time for any games. It doesn't really excuse me going off the grid, but hey. My apologies for any inconveniences caused to the respective GMs.
Welcome back mate, good to have you back.
Ditto