Hello

New members, look in this forum first for important information and to say hello. Ask any questions you might have here, too.
niel
Urso-Maoist
Urso-Maoist
Posts: 2
Joined: 05:28:34 Saturday, 06 August, 2016

Hello

Postby niel » 00:50:43 Thursday, 11 August, 2016

Hello everybody.

From new eRegime. Just thought I'd make an account just in case something I was interested in came up on this forum. I'm a little too busy right now to join anything but I'll likely join something if I find the time in the future.

User avatar
scorpion
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Posts: 1195
Joined: 19:43:14 Friday, 03 August, 2012

Re: Hello

Postby scorpion » 01:26:05 Thursday, 11 August, 2016

Welcome to the forum niel!
Metal Gear BoP-GM
1968 BoP-Yugoslavia

User avatar
Huojin
Designated Shitposter
Designated Shitposter
Posts: 3058
Joined: 07:30:29 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Hello

Postby Huojin » 10:50:52 Thursday, 11 August, 2016

Hey man, welcome. What kinda games do you tend to play?
The Gesarist Manifesto, chapter 5 opening foreword wrote:"The guerrilla must move like a fish in the sea, namely by drinking until you can delude yourself into hoping rich bastards will be gone one day."


  • Louisiana 1792: Fils de la Révolution - GM/Author
  • Balance of Power: 1968 - Iraqi Republic
  • Saenwyn: A Song of Ashes - Corentin of House Tremayne, King of Saenwyn and Defender of the Realm

(excuse me while I blow my own trumpet)

Smyg the slow-running Louisiana
Smyg is pretty much the storytelling epic
Smyg of this century
Smyg Huojin is writing the Great American Novel and it's not even American

niel
Urso-Maoist
Urso-Maoist
Posts: 2
Joined: 05:28:34 Saturday, 06 August, 2016

Re: Hello

Postby niel » 06:07:49 Thursday, 25 August, 2016

Thanks for the greetings, everyone.

Huojin wrote:Hey man, welcome. What kinda games do you tend to play?


Whatever tickles my fancy really. I tend to like things that are historical by some measure, though I can't say I figure that to be a unique trait. :lol:

User avatar
Huojin
Designated Shitposter
Designated Shitposter
Posts: 3058
Joined: 07:30:29 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Hello

Postby Huojin » 02:38:56 Friday, 26 August, 2016

niel wrote:Thanks for the greetings, everyone.

Huojin wrote:Hey man, welcome. What kinda games do you tend to play?


Whatever tickles my fancy really. I tend to like things that are historical by some measure, though I can't say I figure that to be a unique trait. :lol:

Sounds good man! I encourage you to check out our IRC, most of us spend our time there, like NewRegime uses its skype thingy.

Oh and by the by, on the topic of games: *cough UNSUBTLE PLUG cough*

:3
The Gesarist Manifesto, chapter 5 opening foreword wrote:"The guerrilla must move like a fish in the sea, namely by drinking until you can delude yourself into hoping rich bastards will be gone one day."


  • Louisiana 1792: Fils de la Révolution - GM/Author
  • Balance of Power: 1968 - Iraqi Republic
  • Saenwyn: A Song of Ashes - Corentin of House Tremayne, King of Saenwyn and Defender of the Realm

(excuse me while I blow my own trumpet)

Smyg the slow-running Louisiana
Smyg is pretty much the storytelling epic
Smyg of this century
Smyg Huojin is writing the Great American Novel and it's not even American

User avatar
Serenissima
(Not) Molotov's Favourite Psychic Schoolgirl
Posts: 893
Joined: 23:49:08 Wednesday, 17 April, 2013
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Hello

Postby Serenissima » 04:45:56 Friday, 26 August, 2016

Welcome!
"Imagine lies, and then write them down in order. That is literally all authors do!"

Louisiana: Antoine d'Ailly, captain of Sorcière, commodore of the Marine de l'Assemblée
Metal Gear BoP: Japan
Saenwyn: Jace Kern, Duke of Tailledun
1968: French Fifth Republic


Return to “New Members”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest