Games Currently Running

New members, look in this forum first for important information and to say hello. Ask any questions you might have here, too.
Huojin
Designated Shitposter
Designated Shitposter

Games Currently Running

Postby Huojin » 15:38:14 Tuesday, 25 September, 2012

Games Currently Running

This is a list of the games on Molotov that are running at present that you could join.

• Land of Blood and Silver: Space Colonisation - Successor game to a Sci-Fi western set on Mars, wherein a disparate fleet of the various factions of humanity set out to explore a wormhole, only to find themselves stranded and lost, in orbit around an inhabited alien planet. (GM: BgKnight)
  • Vanaheimr 3: Aurora Borealis - On extreme-low burner, the slow-running newest Vanaheimr game, where players explore a mysterious cold island, based in a fantasy version of our world. More of a tale than a game, a story of adventure and the fight for survival unfolds in the bizarre world of the far north. (GM: Smyg)
Last edited by Huojin on 09:48:50 Sunday, 31 May, 2015, edited 12 times in total.
The Gesarist Manifesto, chapter 5 opening foreword wrote:"The guerrilla must move like a fish in the sea, namely by drinking until you can delude yourself into hoping rich bastards will be gone one day."

• Louisiana 1792: Fils de la Révolution - GM/Author
  • Balance of Power: 1968 - Iraqi Republic
  • Saenwyn: A Song of Ashes - Corentin of House Tremayne, King of Saenwyn and Defender of the Realm

(excuse me while I blow my own trumpet)

Smyg the slow-running Louisiana
Smyg is pretty much the storytelling epic
Smyg of this century
Smyg Huojin is writing the Great American Novel and it's not even American

Langben
What time is it?

Re: Games Currently Running

Postby Langben » 14:07:01 Sunday, 29 March, 2015

Updated. Considering running a "Turns due" board of shame here.

Return to “New Members”