Important talk

For off-topic, general discussion. Talk about pretty much anything.
Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire

Important talk

Post by Luc » 21:34:29 Tuesday, 08 November, 2016

hey Guys, we have to talk.

Im sorry to have to bother you all with this, but there's something we need to talk about that is serious, or at least, i need to tell you. For the next month, or two, or so, ill not be as active as i was, either on molotov, eregime or wherever i have accounts, and this is mostly due to some serious problems im facing in real life, family and social stuff that i need to handle, that id rather not share, and id like to ask for your guys comprehension in this serious issue. This is also why there are several ups and downs in the 1830 update, parts that make sense, and parts that dont, since some parts were written before the whole thing went down, and others after, its also the reason for the sudden delay in game. Ill try to stay in as many games as i can, but taking care of your family and people around you is more important, so i apologise in advance if i need to quit any of your games. Ill also try to pop into mibbit whenever i can, but i cant promise much, since there is alot of stuff going on in my life right now.

I thank your comprehension in advance, Luc.

GM of The Republic Asunder: A Brazilian Nation Sim, Join it Here > viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2088

scorpion
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Re: Important talk

Post by scorpion » 21:44:31 Tuesday, 08 November, 2016

Family life first Luc, always. We'll all be here when things settle down, no worries mate.
Metal Gear BoP-GM
1936 BoP-Nazi Germany

Serenissima
England Expects Every Man Will Do His Duty

Post by Serenissima » 22:38:59 Tuesday, 08 November, 2016

Real life's always more important than games. I wish you the best of luck with everything, Luc, and hope things get better soon. Don't be ashamed to drop from games or pause GMing if you need to - nobody will think less of you.
"Imagine lies, and then write them down in order. That is literally all authors do!"

Serenissima's WW2 BoP: The GM (obviously)
Metal Gear BoP: Japan
Brazil: Luís Carlos Prestes, the Knight of Hope

RinKou
Jackbooted Swinelicker Fascist

Post by RinKou » 03:53:31 Wednesday, 09 November, 2016

Sorry to hear that, man. If you ever need to talk about anything and don't have anyone better than some dude you barely know from the internet, drop me a PM or whatevs.

Best of luck.
Heartache by the Numbers: Caravan Master

If you say that prancing mailman of a GM is ever going to run the gangster game WELL THEN I SAY GOOD DAY SIR -oyid

I write things!
I post things!

Luc
Pseudo Extra-Camullectual Intellinaire

Post by Luc » 08:37:27 Wednesday, 09 November, 2016

THanks alot guys, it reall means alot for me, can any of you admins archive 1830 please?

GM of The Republic Asunder: A Brazilian Nation Sim, Join it Here > viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2088

Tellos
Stalinist
Stalinist

Post by Tellos » 08:38:45 Wednesday, 09 November, 2016

well if it comes back and I am still able to I'll be happy to return as the US until then take care Luc.
United States of America - BOP 1830

United States of America - BOP 1935

Russian Federation - BOP Metal Gear

Return to “Off Topic”