Wednesday, the 4th of July 2013 - Day 1
- Though rumours circulate rapidly online, the public at large remain oblivious to the true circumstances surrounding SODA. Footage of wreckage appears on YouTube and assorted other internet sites.
- No government has officially acknowledged or denied the possibility of espionage.
Thursday, the 5th of July 2013 - Day 2
- Several key intelligence officials in Europe are sacked.
- Independent online reports begin to speculate on the failure, yet the mainstream media continue to view this as a mere conspiracy theory. No word has been received on the location of the device by any news reporters however.
Friday, the 6th of July 2013 - Day 3
- Police in Cuba have expressed their concern over the brutal killings of two foreign nationals, an American and a Frenchman, in Havana in the early hours of the morning. Reports remain sketchy, though some have raised the question of international narcotics crime. No reporters have been allowed into the neighbourhood, or the claimed shooting site, an abandoned embassy building. Their families have been informed.
- Russia Today begins to broadcast the claims, yet they are stopped within a matter of hours and all reference online erased. Similiarly, most media agencies internationally are put under pressure when they do begin to report the case.
Saturday, the 7th of July 2013 - Day 4
- In an eerie parallel to events in Cuba yesterday, Venezuelan police were horrified to discover one of the most brutal crime scenes they can remember. At an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Caracas's airport, a Chinese citizen was found bound to a chair and executed in a bloodsoaked room. He is believed to have been tortured. Outside, a further 3 bodies - 1 English, 1 Iranian, 1 German - were also found, their identities have not however been revealed. Police have refused to say if they suspect a motive, but international crime or espionage have been raised as potential explanations.
- Police in Tehran have refused to comment on supposed foreign snooping around their President, blaming all rumours on the Zionist media.
Huojin wrote:Also, I totally claim victory for the West, on account of the fact that all the bullets which riddled my body passed through the device first :3
Users browsing this forum: Scipio and 2 guests