1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Racism, bigotry and other abuse will not be tolerated.
2. This board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
3. Do not share other users' personal information or contact details without their permission.
4. Do not use other users' personal information or contact details to harass them outside of the forums, as this will be punished on Molotov.
5. Refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word or very short posts, or non-sense posts.
6. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
7. If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English translation of your post, as English is a lingua franca most people understand. There are exceptions, such as short phrases or well-known phrases, but totally non-English posts are discouraged.
8. Signatures are to be kept to reasonable length and level of content.
9. Keep topics/posts to the relevant forums/threads (Diplomatic correspondence in Diplomacy forums, talking about movies in Off-Topic forums).
10. Don't spoil TV series, books, movies or video games for others unless previously well clarified. We have spoiler tags. Use them and make fair warning before the tags that the contents are spoilers.
1. Don't link or otherwise register IRC nicks that aren't yours. Impersonation with malicious intent will not be tolerated.
2. Attempts to circumvent IRC bans will be dealt with appropriately, likely in server bans.
3. #molotov is a SFW channel. Do not post inappropriate things. Gore, pornography, etc., are not allowed. If you want to show someone something, send them a personal message and tag it appropriately as NSFW.
Molotov Rules apply in IRC, but IRC Rules are additional rules which are only applicable to our IRC channel.