- New Members
- Off Topic
- Game Ideas
- Announcements and Rules
- All open game forums (Game II, 1700, Anfan, Invisible War, Mollywood, Prohibition, TB, V2, WWII)
- The MMO and other games forums
- GMing Information (subforum of Game Ideas)
- The Archives
- All alliance/hidden group forums
- Anything else hidden that the average user cannot see
As we have said before, the "transition" period is long over. Even on the old forums, we kept things concealed for very little reason. We should open things up, you never know, it might encourage people to join.
Discussion is encouraged, rather than "I disagree", or "No". Debate is important.
Re-voting is enabled, if you'd like to change your position. The poll closes one week from now, on 24th February 2013. Of course, I'm not an administrator, so if someone from the staff would like to extend that, they're welcome to. But we're all free to motion things and so on, and a week seems a reasonable length of time for people to get a vote in.