Resubmitted in light of new discussion, specifically:
Gesar wrote:I should say why I'm against it. There is still a lot of drama between the two forums, and I don't want it to start again. Should this happen, those of us on Patton and Molotov might still get shit for being on both. I don't care about being on both but there's no way in Hell I'm going to deal with that drama.
Seriously, utterly, opposed.
Huojin wrote:Given our inability to have a sustained discussion on the matter, I motion that we allow guests to view these forums on the following basis.
- New Members
- Off Topic
- Game Ideas
- Announcements and Rules
- All open game forums (Game II, 1700, Anfan, Invisible War, Mollywood, Prohibition, TB, V2, WWII)
- The MMO and other games forums
- GMing Information (subforum of Game Ideas)
- The Archives
- All alliance/hidden group forums
- Anything else hidden that the average user cannot see
As we have said before, the "transition" period is long over. Even on the old forums, we kept things concealed for very little reason. We should open things up, you never know, it might encourage people to join.
Discussion is encouraged, rather than "I disagree", or "No". Debate is important.