Enough of this

More or less what it says on the tin.
Huojin
Administrator
Administrator

Enough of this

Postby Huojin » 08:00:21 Thursday, 20 June, 2013

Spoiler:
So I've already said I think this is as barmy as a sack of retarded cats, but I've half been keeping tabs and figured I'd say stuffs anyway.

ITT: Tellos ignores our resident Japanese-guy and expert on Japanese history/culture/stuff to plough ahead anyway!

RinKou wrote:In the event we choose to go with a Case B Japan (or, hell, even in Case A), I'm floating the ideas for an independent Ainu (or Ezo-based) state and an independent Ryukyu state, pending further thinking, and depending on what ends up being proposed for the rest of Asia.

On a completed unrelated note, fuck yeah Ainu.

Gesar wrote:Also now that I'm out of a two week long Xanax binge I'll probably come up with a less retarded idea for the UK than what I told BG.

Oh thank god. :P

Tellos
Revisionist
Revisionist

Re: Build a BoP

Postby Tellos » 12:10:18 Thursday, 20 June, 2013

Ok and where do I report Huojin for trolling? His post serves no purpose but to be an asshole.
United States of America - BOP 1830

United States of America - BOP 1935

Russian Federation - BOP Metal Gear

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Huojin » 12:36:35 Thursday, 20 June, 2013

Tellos wrote:Ok and where do I report Huojin for trolling? His post serves no purpose but to be an asshole.

I'm gonna assume you're talking specifically about the part of my post where I reference the fact that you're totally ignoring everything posted by RinKou, who knows more about Japan than any of us? Problem is, pointing out a fact doesn't really fit most definitions of trolling.

You don't have to be a genius to figure out your idea for Japan is pretty backwards. And then when RinKou points it out, you say you don't want people fiddling with your ideas. Despite his further explanation, just because he didn't PM you, you then decide you're going to revert back to your original idea without changing a thing. That's a pretty poor attitude.

If you're looking for purpose in my posts, it's probably that I'm saying "Hey, you know how people who know lots thing your idea is flawed? You should probably listen to them. They know lots."

Of course, if you'd still like to make a formal complaint, the idea is you can post directly to Announcements and Rules. Feel free to go wild with that.

Tellos
Revisionist
Revisionist

Postby Tellos » 13:02:11 Thursday, 20 June, 2013

actually me and rin figured out a way for it to work but you wouldn't know that simply parroting others. So yeah trolling, I was not ignoring him Gesar and Snacks both enjoyed disrupting our conversation to be fools.
United States of America - BOP 1830

United States of America - BOP 1935

Russian Federation - BOP Metal Gear

BgKnight
George R. R. Martin in space and with less talent

Re: Enough of this

Postby BgKnight » 13:34:08 Thursday, 20 June, 2013

You are both warned, I will not tolerate flamewars in my topics. Huojin, feel free to contribute, but commenting other players and behaviours is out of the question, unless you are participating in the game yourself and even then it is wrong if it is going to be taken as trolling.

Tellos, I will not tolerate any more harsh reactions, I am happy you resolved it with Rin and will be more then happy to see what you where thinking at, but I have said it a lot of times, nothing (even accepted nations) is set in stone, thngs are bound to change here and there, while trying to make it all fit.

split and locked.

Return to “Announcements and Rules”