Oragocraft: The Revengeance

"A game about breaking and placing blocks.
Build structures to protect against nocturnal monsters and impress your neighbors. Occasionally break everything in the name of SCIENCE!"
User avatar
Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR
Posts: 2712
Joined: 23:01:40 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Smyg » 14:49:31 Friday, 08 March, 2013

I like how my place looks. Need to investigate that crazy thing to the east though.
Comrade Astrojildo Pereira Duarte Silva
Secretary-General of the Partido Comunista do Brasil
(PCB)


Image

User avatar
Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR
Posts: 2712
Joined: 23:01:40 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Smyg » 14:55:24 Friday, 08 March, 2013

Gentlemen, I wish to trade. I've become rather stocked on every single material I need for my peculiar type of construction, except for one - redstone. I need large amounts, and am having trouble finding any. I'll pay for any quantity of redstone dust, with whatever you like - I got diamonds, gold, iron, coal, wood, cobblestone, stone bricks, glass, etc.
Comrade Astrojildo Pereira Duarte Silva
Secretary-General of the Partido Comunista do Brasil
(PCB)


Image

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3218
Joined: 07:30:29 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Huojin » 16:58:24 Friday, 08 March, 2013

I had shittons. It was in my crate, no idea if people have taken anything from it. You're all welcome to at this point.

User avatar
Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi
Posts: 1255
Joined: 00:18:50 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Gesar » 19:13:09 Friday, 08 March, 2013

Smyg wrote:Gentlemen, I wish to trade. I've become rather stocked on every single material I need for my peculiar type of construction, except for one - redstone. I need large amounts, and am having trouble finding any. I'll pay for any quantity of redstone dust, with whatever you like - I got diamonds, gold, iron, coal, wood, cobblestone, stone bricks, glass, etc.
I got you.
BrazilSim: Lampião, King of Cangaco, in Ain't Nothin' But a Gangster Party
Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker

User avatar
Langben
What time is it?
Posts: 917
Joined: 03:36:30 Saturday, 04 August, 2012
Location: Space Truckin'

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Langben » 13:28:17 Sunday, 10 March, 2013

Missed this initially, this thing's fricken sweet.

User avatar
Langben
What time is it?
Posts: 917
Joined: 03:36:30 Saturday, 04 August, 2012
Location: Space Truckin'

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Langben » 07:47:15 Sunday, 17 March, 2013

Image

Image

You owe me a gate and a half dozen units of stone fence.

Huojin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3218
Joined: 07:30:29 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Huojin » 12:40:14 Sunday, 17 March, 2013

... is that the ruin of my hut?

User avatar
Langben
What time is it?
Posts: 917
Joined: 03:36:30 Saturday, 04 August, 2012
Location: Space Truckin'

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Langben » 14:51:33 Sunday, 17 March, 2013

Huojin wrote:... is that the ruin of my hut?
...It's built on the same location, and incorporates many of the original elements?

The 1989 International convention on salvage isn't really suited for this type of property abandonment, but I think it's safe to assume I'm probably less a criminal than whoever rustled my cattle.

User avatar
Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi
Posts: 1255
Joined: 00:18:50 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Gesar » 20:01:57 Sunday, 17 March, 2013

Langben wrote:Image

Image

You owe me a gate and a half dozen units of stone fence.
THE BOVINE LIBERATION FRONT DOES NOT PAY FOR OPPRESSORS
BrazilSim: Lampião, King of Cangaco, in Ain't Nothin' But a Gangster Party
Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker

User avatar
Langben
What time is it?
Posts: 917
Joined: 03:36:30 Saturday, 04 August, 2012
Location: Space Truckin'

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Langben » 13:03:25 Monday, 18 March, 2013

Gesar wrote: THE BOVINE LIBERATION FRONT DOES NOT PAY FOR OPPRESSORS
GOOFY W BUSH DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT! NEXT TIME I DRONE STRIKE YOUR ASS!

Heya Orago, any interest in bumping to the newest version update? I'm pretty sure Rinkou can't log in now because he went ahead and updated already.

User avatar
Gesar
Social Justice Stasi
Social Justice Stasi
Posts: 1255
Joined: 00:18:50 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Gesar » 00:57:30 Friday, 22 March, 2013

OH GOD GOOFY I RUINED YOUR CROPS I'M SORRY :(
BrazilSim: Lampião, King of Cangaco, in Ain't Nothin' But a Gangster Party
Smyg wrote:The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of Gesar coping with being a total fucking a-grade revolutionary thinker

User avatar
Orago
I Am that Is
Posts: 444
Joined: 14:01:20 Sunday, 05 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Orago » 01:09:57 Friday, 22 March, 2013

Langben wrote:
Gesar wrote: THE BOVINE LIBERATION FRONT DOES NOT PAY FOR OPPRESSORS
GOOFY W BUSH DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT! NEXT TIME I DRONE STRIKE YOUR ASS!

Heya Orago, any interest in bumping to the newest version update? I'm pretty sure Rinkou can't log in now because he went ahead and updated already.
Oh there's a new version? :P

I'll get on that :D

User avatar
Langben
What time is it?
Posts: 917
Joined: 03:36:30 Saturday, 04 August, 2012
Location: Space Truckin'

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Langben » 08:18:48 Sunday, 24 March, 2013

Server down?

User avatar
Langben
What time is it?
Posts: 917
Joined: 03:36:30 Saturday, 04 August, 2012
Location: Space Truckin'

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Langben » 11:38:39 Monday, 25 March, 2013

Langben wrote:Server down?
Should I go ahead and update then?

User avatar
Smyg
GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YOUR MACHIAVELLIAN BULLSHIT, GESAR
Posts: 2712
Joined: 23:01:40 Thursday, 02 August, 2012

Re: Oragocraft: The Revengeance

Post by Smyg » 15:05:43 Tuesday, 26 March, 2013

So. No server, huh.

Well that sucks.
Comrade Astrojildo Pereira Duarte Silva
Secretary-General of the Partido Comunista do Brasil
(PCB)


Image

Post Reply

Return to “Minecraft”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest